This system has now been superseded by the moorVMS-LDF, for full details please click here.
The DRT4™ was designed specifically for advanced clinical and research applications. The system offered many unique features to aid and simplify the measurement task including:-
- Large graphical display
- On-board data memory
- Review and analysis functions on board
- Full PC connectivity with powerful, in-house programmed Windows based PC software
- Software to automate measurements involving skin heating, iontophoresis and pressure cuff provocations
- Software for Plastic Surgery/Flap Monitoring Applications
- Ability to collect analogue signals from up to four other devices (e.g. TCPO2, Dissolved Oxygenation etc)
- Wide range of optic probes, some with temperature measurement to allow assessments from almost any tissue
We can offer full support for this product including service, software and a range of probes to assess almost any tissue type.